Proper storage of VONVENDI® [von Willebrand factor (Recombinant)]
VONVENDI comes in 2 strengths4
- The actual strength will be printed on the vial label and on the box. Always check the actual dosage strength printed on the label to make sure you are using the strength prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- Always check the expiration date printed on the box.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date printed on the box.
- Store at refrigerated temperature 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F) or room temperature not to exceed 30°C (86°F).
- Do not freeze.
- Store in the original box and protect from extreme exposure to light.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the VONVENDI vial label or carton.
- Use reconstituted product immediately or within 3 hours after reconstitution.
- Discard any unused reconstituted product after 3 hours.