Introducing VONVENDI® [von Willebrand factor (Recombinant)]
The first and only von Willebrand factor of its kind
VONVENDI [von Willebrand factor (Recombinant)] is a different type of von Willebrand disease (VWD) treatment. It’s the first and only recombinant VWF (rVWF).
Dosing designed to meet your body’s individual requirements
VONVENDI may be administered along with the amount of recombinant FVIII (rFVIII) that’s recommended for you. Your healthcare provider will determine how much rFVIII to prescribe to you if it is needed.4
Selected Important Risk Information
You should tell your healthcare provider if you:
- Have or have had any medical problems.
- Take any medicines, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, such as over-the-counter medicines, supplements, or herbal remedies.
- Have any allergies, including allergies to mice or hamsters.
- Are breastfeeding. It is not known if VONVENDI passes into your milk and if it can harm your baby.
- Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It is not known if VONVENDI can harm your unborn baby.
- Have been told that you have inhibitors to von Willebrand factor (because VONVENDI may not work for you).
- Have been told that you have inhibitors to blood coagulation factor VIII.