Proper storage of VONVENDI® [von Willebrand factor (Recombinant)]
VONVENDI comes in 2 strengths4
- The actual strength will be printed on the vial label and on the box. Always check the actual dosage strength printed on the label to make sure you are using the strength prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- Always check the expiration date printed on the box.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date printed on the box.
Store VONVENDI [von Willebrand factor (Recombinant)] in the original box and protect from extreme exposure to light.
Store VONVENDI at refrigeration temperature, 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F), or room temperature up to 30°C (86°F), for up to 12 months. Do not freeze.
If you choose to store VONVENDI at room temperature:
- Note the date that the product is removed from refrigeration on the box.
- Do not return the product back to the refrigerator.
- Do not use after 12 months from the date noted on the box or after the expiration date.
Store the reconstituted product (after mixing dry product with supplied sterile water) at room temperature not to exceed 27°C (81°F) for up to 3 hours. Discard after 3 hours.